A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Ludi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Ludi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Ludi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludi graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Ludi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ludi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary Ludi practice?
Dr. Gary Ludi practices Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.