Dr. Gary Luken Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Gary Luken?

Posted on July 6th, 2017

The staff was great; easy to get an apt and was seen promptly. Dr Luken was defensive and irritated; almost argumentative. We only wanted clarification on something ; he totally took it out of context; was huffy.

rude to spouses,

Posted on November 11th, 2011

This doctor has the worst bedside manner I have ever witnessed. As a spouse of a disabeled veteran, I was treated so poorly I could barely go to the visits with my husband. he took little interest in my husbands illnesses and did little if anything to help except refer him to others. i would not reccomend him to teat animals let alone people. We were thrilled when he left the VA hospital as were a lot of the staff too. I feel sorry for his new patients.

Posted on July 6th, 2017