A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lustgarten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Lustgarten, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lustgarten graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lustgarten has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Jupiter Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary James Lustgarten MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Lustgarten practice?
- Dr. Gary Lustgarten has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Lustgarten practices Neurological Surgery near Jupiter, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Miami Beach, FL.
See Jupiter Neurological Surgeons.