A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Lyman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Lyman, FRCP, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Venous Thromboembolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lyman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary H Lyman FRCP, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gary H. Lyman practice?
- Dr. Gary Lyman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Lyman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists, Durham Hematologists, and Durham Oncologists.