A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lynd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Lynd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynd graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lynd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Allegiance Health
- Doctors Hospital of Jackson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lavern Lynd DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Lynd practice?
- Dr. Gary Lynd has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Lynd practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Jackson, MI.
See Jackson Primary Care Doctors and Jackson Geriatric Doctors.