A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Lynn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynn graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Lynn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lynn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary Lynn practice?
- Dr. Gary Lynn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Lynn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Gatos, CA.
See Los Gatos Surgeons.