A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Lynn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynn graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Lynn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lynn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary Lynn practice?
- Dr. Gary Lynn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Lynn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Gatos, CA.
See Los Gatos Surgeons.