Dr. Gary Coleman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Coleman has taken care of me for the last 13 years. I had quintuple by pass surgery 13 years ago by Clifford Kitten excellent care under both Doctors highly recommend.

May 10th, 2013
DISAPPOINTED
A doctor is only as good as his staff and his staff is terrible! Dr. Coleman is a good doctor, but the aggravation you have to go through with his staff, isn't worth it!! Your phone call gets returned when THEY feel like it. My parents have actually called with chest pains and didn't get a return call for 2 days! My purse was stolen with my cholesterol medicine in it, something Dr. Coleman said to never miss taking. Today was my fourth day of calling and STILL NO RETURN PHONE CALL!!! I have left messages on several different people's message machines and even spoke to a live person today, but still no one returned the call, so I can get my prescription refilled!

October 29th, 2012
Emergency care
Dr Coleman took care of my husband in a critical setting at the ER. I was on vacation in Florida and my husband was at home in the Woodlands area. He called me personally in Florida to fill me in on the details. My husband survived and is thriving. Dr. Coleman and his staff are always wonderful and attendive to his care with follow up care.

August 4th, 2012
So Mad
Will be changing Dr's. Had an appointment and we owed JUST 540 and he had the final say if my husband would see him. We had traveled an hour for this appointment that "they" made for us. He said NO! Now mind you my husband had had 2 MI's with a stint put in and we were told by his nurse we were 3 months late on a visit! Our insurance company had already paid him over 6000.00 close to 7000.00. We owe it and WILL pay it BUT that was NO reason NOT to see us!

July 27th, 2012
Lantern office.
Once you get in, it's good, but I was ready to just leave the office after 45 min in the waiting room and another 10 in the room...ugh. I cant blame the Dr. Coleman, he is a good guy.

July 17th, 2012
He's My

October 5th, 2011
Tops in My Book!
Dr. Coleman is an excellent doctor and he really knows his stuff! He has been my mother's heart specialist for about 20 years. I was told by her previous doctor that she had from six months to two years to live because of congestive heart failure. She is now 92 and she wouldn't be alive today if not for Dr. Coleman. He is wonderful!!

August 25th, 2010
Great Doctor
Dr. Coleman is an excellent doctor. He has a good manor with patients and is easy to commnicate with. He talks to you in a straight forward manor and you don't leave his office unsure of what he has communicated to you.

August 25th, 2009
Thank you for helping save my life. I would not be alive if it werent for you.

May 8th, 2017