Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Luckiest dad on Earth show details Luckiest dad on Earth
Nov 26th, 2011

I was extremely lucky and having Dr Fox as my family doctor on the birth of my 3 children. He is the BEST and will be always in our hearts. Cesar, Gabi, Luiza, Guiga and Laura

Excellent GYN show details Excellent GYN
Aug 18th, 2010

Dr. Fox is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He has been my doctor for over twenty years, and had done a hysterectomy on me, after delivering three of my children.I would easily recommend him to both friends and family.I don't know if her is going to retire in the near future, but he had been a blessing to me.

Jan 9th, 2010

Very professional, friendly, and personable.

Fabulous birth & post-partum care show details Fabulous birth & post-partum care
Nov 30th, 2009

Dr. Fox was fantastic during my last delivery, and I hate that we had to change our insurance coverage because now we have a choice between Dr. Useless A, and Dr. Useless B. My follow-up care was incredible, and I couldn't ask for anything more.The only problem I had with my last stay in this hospital had nothing to do w/ Dr. Fox. I'm vegan, and no one on staff knew what that meant, so despite being told I could order vegan meals during my stay, I went hungry until my husband brought something for me from home because there were NO vegan food options except for a bowl of flavorless oatmeal made with plain water. It was like eating sopping wet cardboard.