A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Freedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Freedman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Gastrointestinal Cancer not Liver & Pancreas Liver and Pancreas Tumors Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Freedman practice?
Dr. Gary Freedman practices Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Blackwood, NJ.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.