A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Glass, Psychiatrist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glass
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glass Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Glass, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Michael Glass MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Glass practice?
- Dr. Gary Glass has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Glass practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Northfield, NJ.
See Northfield Psychiatrists.