A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Lactose Intolerance
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Tropical Malabsorption (Tropical Sprue)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Gray practice?
Dr. Gary Gray practices Internal Medicine near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Internists.