Dr. Gary Gross MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Huntsville, AL

• Good
  • Bad

January 6th, 2017
Arrogant , acts as if ....
The people that served him was far better than he deserved. He treated my wife horribly, I nearly went physical.

September 8th, 2016
If you care about your health, stay away from this quack
This man almost let me die. I have never been treated this way but a doctor. He screamed at me and was very disrespectful to me and my husband. If there had been a hole in the floor I would have crawled into it. I was actually scared of him, the way he was talking to me. I was in the hospital and I actually told the nurses at the desk, if they let him into my room they would have to call security. I have had nurses roll their eyes when I mentioned his name, and they added that they were not allowed to make any comments. Please, please.........stay away from this man.

March 29th, 2015
Good doc
Helpful office staff, easy to reschedule since we live a good distance. He corrected my artery blockage that no one could solve. My husband is a medical professional and suggested I see him. Personable at same time as obviously very intelligent.

October 9th, 2013
Good MD
Dr. Gross spent alot of time on all three visits, not just the first time. He pinpointed an arterial problem in my lower left leg and solved by problem six weeks ago in the hospital. I like the fact that most of the testing can be done at his office and I didn't have to run to this imaging place and that one to get pictures of my lower limb. His office is convenient to get in and out of, just pull right up in front. This helped greatly right after surgery when I went in for a recheck. I would recommend him to anyone with a vascular problem. ]

August 10th, 2013
Dr. gross was so helpful to our family when my dad had a phlegmasia venous problem in his upper leg. The diagnosis was promptly made and intervention done the next morningl I think his acting quickly helped to save use and mobility of my father's leg. He is very competent and office staff was good about making the arrangements to help us through this. I would highly recommend and am scheduled to have varicose vein treatment with him in a few weeks.

November 15th, 2012
Frank
Very strange acting. Seems intellingent I guess but "weird" is the word that comes to mind. There are far better options in the area.

September 10th, 2012
If you want one of the best.
Dr Gross is a well round to ground Doctor who will tell you like it is and what you need to do as a paient to stay alive and overcome the reason why you are there in the first place. He is an excellent surgeon.

August 6th, 2012
I have worked as an RN with Dr. Gross for 9 years. He is an excellent surgeon, a star surgeon at our hospital. We don't know any patient fitting this negative review, but we do know a employee fired for cheating on her timecard who is posting negative reviews. Don't believe them. Dr. Gross is very nice and the best!

February 11th, 2012
Another doctor did a bypass that didn't work. He figured out why that happened, and he save my life. Did it with a new type of stent/graft. I will stay with him because he seems to be more up to date than the other doctor. Pretty busy office, but worth waiting.

August 10th, 2011
waited a long time other patients there complained of lengthy wait time. office is cold... Quirky Dr. seems odd.

April 7th, 2010
Professional, brilliant, and caring
When I was 18, I developed a severe deep venous thrombosis. Dr. Gross was my vascular surgeon, and I honestly cannot say enough great things about him. He was so kind to me during that very difficult time. He's a brilliant man who loves his work, and he is a consummate professional. I couldn't have asked for a better vascular surgeon, and I would gladly recommend him to anyone.

March 25th, 2009
Dr. Gross is a wonderful doctor. I had/have sever problems with my legs he has already corrected some and is in the process of correcting the rest. He explains what he will do before and during your procedure. He is very nice too. He is also the most experienced vein doctor I have been to. I recommend him to anyone needing vein help.