A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Hunninghake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Hunninghake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunninghake
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hunninghake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Hunninghake, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunninghake graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hunninghake has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Matthew Hunninghake MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Hunninghake practice?
- Dr. Gary Hunninghake has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Hunninghake practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, and Boston Pulmonologists.