A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Jacobs, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Jacobs has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Jacobs MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Gary Jacobs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Jacobs practices Ophthalmology near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Chula Vista Ophthalmologists.