A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Jacobs is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Jacobs, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Jacobs has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Jacobs MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Gary Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Jacobs practices Ophthalmology near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Ophthalmologists.