Dr. Gary Mason MD Patient Reviews

2.4

February 22nd, 2017
Friendly and caring doctor
I am always seen on time. Dr. Mason is very gentle and kind and answers all questions. His staff are also very nice and helpful.

April 11th, 2016
Dr. Mason is a wonderful physician. I would refer anyone I know to him. His staff is ALWAYS friendly and return calls promptly. Dr. Mason has always listened and been very understanding and caring.

September 28th, 2015
I was an established patient of Dr Mason's for close to 10 years. I went in to see him for abnormal bleeding for 2 weeks. But because I was a cash paying patient and I did not have insurance, he wouldn't even see me. I presented my credit card when I checked in and paid the necessary fee required but all he cared about was the fact that I had no insurance and not at bit about my well being. I was in the exam room with a paper gown on ready for my exam and he sent his nurse in to send me home. Apparently she didn't even know that this was his "policy". I find this behavior unacceptable and horribly devastating that a doctor would think this way and have absolutely no concern for a patient. I will NEVER go back to him again. What a horrible doctor and human being!!!

June 23rd, 2015
Gynecological Issue
Other then the wait before the appointment -- it was exceptionally professional; knowledgeable; and a Comfort level that has never been matched.

December 8th, 2011
When Dr. Mason told me what disease the test showed I had, he told me to go to the Internet to read about it. He didn't tell me anything about the disease and I'd never even heard about it before. It's rare and when I read about it on the Internet it scared me to death. Guess I'll try a woman doctor. Maybe a woman will be more compassionate.

May 4th, 2010
Do not go to this doctor unless you want to be treated like you've just been to a vending machine. He is rude, judgemental, and did not seem to care at all. He seemed more focused on getting me quickly out of his office than he did on treating me.