A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Stewart is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Stewart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Stewart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Michael Stewart MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Gary Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Stewart practices Internal Medicine near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Internists.