Dr. Gary Stewart Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Gary Stewart?

October 26th, 2014

Had to see this doctor for workers compensation. Before I even saw the doctor, I had to read a two page laminated document more or less stating "only to speak when spoken to." He never smiled, not even once although he did try to make small talk about something. I could even say what that was about because I zoned out. I felt like I was in an episode of the twilight zone. Next came a rather odd exam which including looking at my eyes, mouth, throat, ears, reflexes and blood pressure. This had NOTHING to do with why I was sent there. Then he left me in the exam room for about 15 minutes. Eventually he told me to follow him to his office which wasold and creepy. Lots of clutter. He sat there and asked very few questions while typing away on his Apple Laptop. After I received his review/findings in the mail, I found NUMEROUS errors. I'm pretty at the time of the visit I noticed a mini voice recording hanging from a lanyard around his neck. In his circus show of a report, he referred to me by 2 different names as well as getting wrong where I work as well as the date of my diagnosis. He left out vital information then tried to discredit me based of information to which he knows nothing about. Oddly enough the last page of his report mentions something about "under penalty of perjury he claims the statements throughout the report are true and to the best of his knowledge." What kind of oath did he take as a doctor? I feel like going to this doctor has me look like a bad person when I want is to be compensated for my injury. Oh and why was there a Degree of Dentistry hanging on the wall? I'm sure my attorney had fun going through the report. What a complete and utter waste of my day off!

November 26th, 2013

should have gone to a witch doctor

Rude, unprepared, and unprofessional.

August 23rd, 2013

I hope I don't see this man again.

1st I had to wait over an hour to see him while trying to fill out a 26 page questionnaire they had forgotten to send me in the mail before the appointment. I was given a double sided, laminated paper, telling me not to ask questions or speak unless I was asked a question, and to keep my answers short. I didn't even get time to read the whole thing before he came in for the examination. When he arrived he was pompous, immediatly judgemental, and made it a point to make me feel as if I was unintelligent. Of all the QME's I have been forced to see, he was by far the most insulting. He didn't say hello and a never cracked a smile. When I finally got my report, I found numerous erroneous information throughtout. He had information within the report that was not my medical history and discounted medical history that was mine. How does this man still have a Practice?

July 22nd, 2012

Socially Retarded

I was sent to "Dr" Stewart through my attorney as an AME. First of all he has his poor office staff hand you a two sided laminated paper with instructions to read before he enters. It tells you not to ask questions and that you don't know anything and he knows everything. You think I'm kidding...seriously. I should have left after that. He took 8 months to write my report which was so crazy you can't imagine. He attempts to discredit well known surgeons with thriving practices that I have seen, while he sits alone in a old worn down building in Tustin with NO patients only doing medical evaluations for workers comensation. So socially awkward and incompetent. Has no business passing himself off as a doctor.

June 17th, 2010

Waited over 1 year for a report to be generated from this doctor.

December 7th, 2016