Learn more about Dr. Gary Trager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Trager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trager
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Trager Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Trager, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Trager graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trager has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary M Trager MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Trager practice?
- Dr. Gary Trager has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Trager practices Infectious Disease near Joliet, IL.
See Joliet Infectious Disease Doctors.