A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Trager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Trager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Trager, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Trager graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trager has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Mitchell Trager MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Trager practice?
- Dr. Gary Trager has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Trager practices Infectious Disease near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Huntley, IL and Orland Park, IL.
See Joliet Infectious Disease Doctors.