A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Maassen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Maassen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Maassen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maassen graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Maassen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Des Peres Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Anthony Maassen MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Maassen practice?
- Dr. Gary Maassen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Maassen practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.