A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Magram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Magram is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Magram, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Magram graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Magram has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Magram MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary Magram practice?
- Dr. Gary Magram has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gary Magram practices Neurological Surgery near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Falls Church, VA.
See Madera Neurological Surgeons.