Learn more about Dr. Gary Magram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Magram is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Magram, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Magram graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Magram has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Magram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary Magram practice?
Dr. Gary Magram practices Neurological Surgery near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Falls Church, VA.
See Madera Neurological Surgeons.