A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Magram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Magram is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magram
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Magram Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Magram, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Magram graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Magram has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
- John F. Kennedy Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Magram MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary Magram practice?
- Dr. Gary Magram has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gary Magram practices Neurological Surgery near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA and Fairfax, VA.
See Modesto Neurological Surgeons.