A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Maier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maier
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Maier, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maier graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Maier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mendota Mental Health Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Joseph Maier MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Maier practice?
- Dr. Gary Maier has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Maier practices Psychiatry near Madison, WI.
See Madison Psychiatrists.