A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Mall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Mall, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mall graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Mall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Oaks Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Michael Mall MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Mall practice?
- Dr. Gary Mall has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Mall practices Emergency Medicine near Hammond, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Gonzales, LA and Houma, LA.
See Hammond Emergency Physicians.