A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Malone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Malone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Malone, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Malone graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Malone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- BHC Millwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Louis Malone MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Malone practice?
- Dr. Gary Malone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Malone practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington Psychiatrists.