A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Malone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Malone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malone
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Malone, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Malone graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Malone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- BHC Millwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Louis Malone MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Malone practice?
- Dr. Gary Malone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Malone practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington Psychiatrists and Arlington Addiction Specialists.