A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Manchester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Manchester, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Manchester, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manchester graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Manchester has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Manchester MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary Manchester practice?
- Dr. Gary Manchester has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Manchester practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.