Dr. Gary Mann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Mann?

September 8th, 2016

dr.mann,is Outstanding,very compassionate, caring,professional he operated on me in late 2010 at uwmc if he were still here in washington I Would Highly recommend Gary to them

April 15th, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Mann to anyone, he and his staff are awesome.

April 10th, 2015

Excellent consultation

March 10th, 2015

Dr. Gary Mann is abrasive. There's not enough words to describe the inadequacy of scheduling.

January 9th, 2015

Dr Mann is the best he knows his business.

October 8th, 2012

One Of The Finest Surgeons In The USA

My experience with Dr. Mann and his staff was very reassuring and it gave me the courage to go forward with my procedure. Major surgery to remove a large mass is a daunting experience. It is fair to conclude that a favorable outcome would cast a positive glow on my experience with Dr. Mann but when it comes a life saving procedure like a major surgery, a positive outcome is all that matters.Major surgery is no picnic. It is scary, painful, there is a scar and I hope to never have to go through anything like it again, but Dr. Mann and his staff helped me through it with their expertice and care.Dr. Mann is a very accomplished and serious man but he also smiles and has a warm side. It is apparent that his staff respects and adores him and I am comfortable in reccomending his services to anyone in need of a surgeon in his specialty. There are no guarantees when you are facing a major health challenge and surgery always has its risks but one thing you can do is try to get the best Surgeon possible. I hope and pray that Dr. Mann can help you as he has helped me.

February 3rd, 2012

Dr. Mann is a wonderful doctor who takes the time to tell you all you need to know about the issues you are seeing him for. He answers all your questions and more in a way you understand w/o feeling in the dark. He did my whipple surgery 5 years ago and to this day I am doing awesome. I walk out of his office after a follow up feeling happy and relaxed because the outcome is positive but if I have an issue he makes sure all is well.

November 6th, 2010

Dr. Mann saved my life

I came to Dr. Mann for a second opinion on my sarcoma. He was straight forward, honest, caring. I chose him and I am so glad that I did. He performed a 10 hour surgery to remove the tumor. It has been over 2 years now and I see him every year. I am so grateful to him for his expertise, high quality of care. I have a thin (but long) incision scar to remind me that he saved my life. I will always be grateful for his dedication to his field.

April 19th, 2017