Dr. Gary Manning Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Manning?

June 2nd, 2017

So Comforting and Down to Earth... NO PAIN!

Met Dr. Manning in hospital twice for procedures. Gave "happy juice" to my husband to relieve the pain of a nasal inhibition. Husband didn't even remember the pain. Dr. repeated this another day also. Dr..Manning is so sweet and kind and caring. He even at one point saw me standing in the door of my husband's room holding a urinal,, wondering where the BR was. He immediately came over and took it from me himself and went and emptied it! Amazing thing for a DOCTOR to do!!! We highly recommend Dr. Manning!!!

January 26th, 2010

surgery

I had gall bladder surgery and Dr. Manning was my anesthesiologist...he put all my fears to rest right away...I felt very comfortable...from the moment I met him I knew I was in great hands!

April 13th, 2009

He is a great, responsible man!!