A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Marais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Marais is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marais
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marais Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Marais, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marais graduated from University Of Stellenbosch, Tygerberg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marais has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary E Marais MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Marais practice?
- Dr. Gary Marais has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Marais practices Cardiovascular Disease near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Cardiologists.