A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Marder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Marder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Marder graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Marder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Raulerson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lee Marder DO is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Marder practice?
- Dr. Gary Marder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Marder practices Dermatology near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Okeechobee, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Dermatologists.