Overall Review

3.6

April 20th, 2015
Lex Ob/Gyn- Gary Markoff
OMG i saw 5 OB/GYNs prior to going to Dr. Markoff. He diagnosed me just based on the pelvic exam and all the follow-up testing(ultrasounds; etc) confirmed his diagnosis. He surgically romoved my fibroids and 6 months later we got preg with our first baby!! Loved him so much that we chose "Gary" as our son's middle name!

April 16th, 2015
Dr. Gary Markoff Lexington OBGYN
Dr. Markoff is a wonderful, caring doctor. He delivered my first baby and I couldn't have had a better delivery. At first, I was a little nervous about having a male gynecologist, but Dr. Markoff was terrific. He Was patient, respected all my wishes and did not force any interventions. I went into labor at 7PM and didn't deliver until 7AM the next morning and Dr. Markoff stayed there with me the whole time!

July 3rd, 2013
A+++
I have never been to a more sensitive, respectful, and well-informed gynecologist. He is willing to listen--something many doctors aren't eager to do. His office staff is also extremely gracious, helpful, and polite.

July 1st, 2013
Personalized attention and care for detail
I began using Dr. Markoff when i was hoping to get pregnant with my first child. Dr. Markoff's personalized attention throughout the process- walking me through every step of my pregnancy, and a scare with a unknown mass that was uncovered during my 6th month- comforted me and my husband during this new stage in life. During delivery, Dr. Markoff was calm and reassuring, and took every step to make sure i had the type of delivery i was comfortable with. I am lucky to have such a good doctor who cares about me as a person and patient.