Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Mathern
Dr. Gary Mathern, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Mathern is affiliated with University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus and Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Mathern has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Gary Mathern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Gail Ishiyama
Neurology, General Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi25
Dr. Itzhak Fried
Neurological Surgery, General Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi32
Dr. Emad Farag
Neurology, Neurological Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi16