A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Mathern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Mathern is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Mathern, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathern graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mathern has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Wayne Mathern MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Mathern practice?
- Dr. Gary Mathern has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Mathern practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.