A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Matusow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Matusow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Matusow, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Matusow graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Matusow has 12 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary A Matusow DO is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Matusow practice?
- Dr. Gary Matusow has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gary Matusow practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mullica Hill, NJ and Blackwood, NJ.
See Vineland Internists and Vineland Gastroenterologists.