Dr. Gary Matusow DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 27th, 2015
Wonderful experience! Dr. Matusow took the time to listen and help me understand what my stomach issues could be, then took care of scheduling needed tests. He is a caring and empathetic physician.

November 12th, 2013
Very Good Doctor
Dr. Matusow was attentive and caring. His manner put me at ease and his staff was educated and comforting. He resolved my issues and put my mind at rest. Wonderful bed side manner and knowledge. I would send my friends and family to his practice.

March 18th, 2012
Seems to be in a rush
I was diagnosed first with ulcerative colitas. After the my prescribed medicine stopped working the doctor didn't follow up with blood work. Finally he went in with his scope and diagnosed me with Crohn's disease. I suffered a month. Finally his nurse ordered blood work done and was sent immediately to the hospital for a transfusion of 2 pints because I had a low red bloodcell count. If the doctor had taken action after I told him I wasmoving my bowels many times a day, with only blood coming out I wouldn't have suffered so long being very weak, and not eating. This doctor has so many patients, I didn't get the quality care I needed. This doctor knows his field, but doesn't take the time needed to communicate, and be on top of each patient specific need, atleast in my case.

January 3rd, 2012
the best gi in cumberland
who cares who he is friendly with. he finds everything wrong with me and 12 people of mine, we love his kind compassion, if you want good care go there. if your a loser or hater he probably doesnt want and doesnt need those