A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Mazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Mazer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Mazer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazer graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mazer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary F Mazer MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary F. Mazer practice?
- Dr. Gary Mazer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Mazer practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians and New York Internists.