A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Mazzanti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Mazzanti is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazzanti
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mazzanti Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzanti graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Mazzanti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- Christus Schumpert St Mary Place Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Bernard Mazzanti MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary B. Mazzanti practice?
- Dr. Gary Mazzanti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Mazzanti practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Bossier City, LA.
See Shreveport Emergency Physicians and Shreveport Family Physicians.