Learn more about Dr. Gary McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary McCarthy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary McCarthy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. McCarthy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Patrick McCarthy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Gary McCarthy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary McCarthy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Demorest, GA and Bluefield, WV.
See Jackson Orthopedic Surgeons.