Orthopedic Surgeons
1860 Chadwick Dr
Ste 105
Jackson, MS 39204
706-839-4095
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  I need help  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

I would love to talk with those who had bad experiences with this M.D. I need your help because my fianc has had the same broken leg for 3years due to poor orthopedic care during and after all procedures please feel free to contact me at buramail@yahoo.com please we need your help

|  Unbelievable  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2012

Will not be going back for follow up...will find another REAL Dr!Didnt spend 2 minutes with me told him my issues...told me I was to young to have bad knees..Im over 40.. Waited from friday till Tuesday after my injury and being referred by ER to see him...then had to pay over 100 dollors up front for him to see me two minutes...Er said I broke fibula in two places at ankle...he puts me in a boot and says I can put pressure on it...

|  show details
Sep 16th, 2011

Unimpressed. For an ortho office room is tight, too many doors to have to manage and none automated. Wait time for broken bones is dismal - over 1 1/2 hours. Did not review films before entering exam room, forgot to write for prescription, ordered further testing on wrong limb. No, I would not recommend.

|  show details
May 12th, 2011

Really like the Doctor and staff on my first visit. While there was about a 30 min wait in the waiting room which is nothing unusual at any Dr. office once I was in the room everything went smoothly. Since the Dr took time with me to answer all my questions the wait before getting to a room became very minimul compared to other Drs. where I have had to wait 30 min or more in waiting room then another 30 or more in the patient room only to have the Dr. spend about 5 min. with me and rush out. Since this was only my first visit I was very impressed.