3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Terrible results from a double surgery show details Terrible results from a double surgery
by Robert White on Aug 4th, 2016

After having both right Keefe and right shoulder operated on at the same time Dr McCarthy failed to fix the problem and left town without notice prior to my one week follow up. Have had to have both operations redone correctly. If you're going to go to this doctor, think twice then run the other way.

Disabled show details Disabled
by Unsatisfied Patient Chris Prater on Sep 2nd, 2015

I endured an awful experience with this pill-pushing doctor. Like the others, he came and went, in a matter of two (2) minutes. During athree (3)month period, he managed to scam my insurance and my poor and naive judgement into performing three (3) surgies on myself. In which, either time did he fix the problem at hand. This so-called M.D., performed one (1) knee. Only to tell me I had a torn ACL, withat being said; I had to be referred to a specialist. The drive was four (4) hours away. The next two ( 2) surgeries have left me rendered disabled and scarred for life. Due my confidence in trusting this so-called M.D. He performed a surgery, in which he was not certified, my hand. DO NOT TRUST DR. Gary McCarthy!!!!!

exceptional show details exceptional
by BILL C. on Apr 9th, 2012 on doctor.com

vERY INFORMATIVE AND EFFICIENT.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Unbelievable show details Unbelievable
Jan 4th, 2012

Will not be going back for follow up...will find another REAL Dr!Didnt spend 2 minutes with me told him my issues...told me I was to young to have bad knees..Im over 40.. Waited from friday till Tuesday after my injury and being referred by ER to see him...then had to pay over 100 dollors up front for him to see me two minutes...Er said I broke fibula in two places at ankle...he puts me in a boot and says I can put pressure on it...

Sep 16th, 2011

Unimpressed. For an ortho office room is tight, too many doors to have to manage and none automated. Wait time for broken bones is dismal - over 1 1/2 hours. Did not review films before entering exam room, forgot to write for prescription, ordered further testing on wrong limb. No, I would not recommend.

May 12th, 2011

Really like the Doctor and staff on my first visit. While there was about a 30 min wait in the waiting room which is nothing unusual at any Dr. office once I was in the room everything went smoothly. Since the Dr took time with me to answer all my questions the wait before getting to a room became very minimul compared to other Drs. where I have had to wait 30 min or more in waiting room then another 30 or more in the patient room only to have the Dr. spend about 5 min. with me and rush out. Since this was only my first visit I was very impressed.