A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary McClain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary McClain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClain
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McClain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary McClain, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. McClain graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. McClain has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary M McClain MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. McClain practice?
- Dr. Gary McClain has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary McClain practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brunswick, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Jupiter, FL and Saint Marys, GA.
See Brunswick Surgeons.