A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary McClain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary McClain is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary McClain, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. McClain graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McClain has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary M McClain MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. McClain practice?
- Dr. Gary McClain has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary McClain practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Marys, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Simons Island, GA and Brunswick, GA.
See Saint Marys Orthopedic Surgeons.