A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Mennie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Mennie, Family Practitioner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Mennie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mennie graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mennie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Roy Mennie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Mennie practice?
- Dr. Gary Mennie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Mennie practices Family Medicine near Port Arthur, TX.
See Port Arthur Family Physicians.