A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Menszer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menszer
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menszer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Menszer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Menszer graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Menszer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Riverside Medical Center - Franklinton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary David Menszer MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Menszer practice?
- Dr. Gary Menszer has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Menszer practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Internists and Metairie Cardiologists.