Learn more about Dr. Gary Menszer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Menszer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Menszer graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Menszer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Riverside Medical Center - Franklinton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary David Menszer MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Menszer practice?
- Dr. Gary Menszer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Menszer practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Amite, LA.
See Metairie Internists and Metairie Cardiologists.