A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Merlino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Merlino, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Merlino, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Merlino graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Merlino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
- Mount Sinai Medical Center & Miami Heart Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Joseph Merlino DO and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Merlino practice?
- Dr. Gary Merlino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Merlino practices Internal Medicine near Key Biscayne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Key Biscayne Internists.