Dr. Gary Metcalf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Metcalf?

June 21st, 2017

A good old fashioned Family Doctor

I've seen Dr. Metcalf 3 times now and don't want to see anyone else from now on. He is such a blessing to have as a Doctor. You can feel he cares and takes the time to listen. He explained things so I could understand them not a whole bunch of medical talk with 10 syllable words.

April 6th, 2017

I think he's a great doctor

and he's so funny I about peed myself

April 3rd, 2017

He's a great doctor. He's in Holyoke, Colorado now and we're keeping him.

I'm so tired of the revolving door of doctors at this hospital. Finally one that pays attention when you talk to him. If he leaves, I'm going to move.

February 25th, 2017

Kind and thoughtful Doctor

January 26th, 2016

He's a keeper

I don't know where they found Dr. Metcalf, but they need to go back and get some more just like him. I've had 5 different doctors in the last few years and have been less than impressed up until now. Now I think I've got a keeper. He's very thorough, good sense of humor. You can tell he's really listening to you, not trying to just get in and out of the room.

October 8th, 2015

Took the time to listen

He looks at you when you are talking. Listens. Asks lots of questions. Listens some more. Tells you what he is thinking. Looks things up in front of you and explains things. DOESN'T pretend to know it all. Talks to you like a person, gives you choices. Lets you choose, doesn't just say this is the way it is. I feel like he cares about me.

October 1st, 2015

Am feeling so blessed to finally find a Doctor who listened to me. I have been telling others I have seen my symptoms, but they never checked anything out, just brushed it off. Dr. Metcalf listened, he REALLY listened. He asked questions. After all this time, I am having labs checked. He talked about what it could be, what he was checking for, what the next step was if he didn't find anything abnormal. What specialists might be needed. He cares and takes the time to listen.

September 23rd, 2015

Dr. Metcalf and his staff are wonderful. So happy I found his office.

August 30th, 2015

Didn't cut me off after 10 seconds and tell me what the treatment was going to be. Gave me choices and let ME decide. Loved it when he said "unless you've been declared incompetent by the court, nobody is going to MAKE you do anything"

August 6th, 2015

I'm fat but he treated me like a person

Look I know I'm fat. I've been told that by rude doctors before. Dr. Metcalf educates he doesn't lecture.He gave me common sense things to do. Gave me the goal of 1 pound a week, not the OMG you have to lose 100 pounds. Talked me about avoiding soft drinks junk food. Easing into exercise. He made me believe I can do it.

June 23rd, 2015

Explained things so I could understand them. Gave me choices for my treatment. Didn't push pills to solve my problems and actually said "you're the boss, I'm working for you".

April 16th, 2015

Treated me like a person

Went to Dr Metcalf because he is new to Connersville. Was easy to get in. Have been to several others in town and it was in and out in 5 minutes and no explanations. He spent time with me and seems to really care. He apologized for talking too much but it was great because he explains things. Gave me choices for my treatment. I hope he stays.