A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Meyerrose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Meyerrose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Meyerrose, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyerrose graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Meyerrose has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meyerrose accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Meyerrose practice?
Dr. Gary Meyerrose practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Nuclear Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Childress, TX and Knoxville, TN.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Cardiologists, Lubbock Geriatric Doctors, and Lubbock Nuclear Medicine Physicians.