Learn more about Dr. Gary Meyerrose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Meyerrose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyerrose
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyerrose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Meyerrose, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyerrose graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Meyerrose has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary E Meyerrose MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Meyerrose practice?
- Dr. Gary Meyerrose has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Meyerrose practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Nuclear Medicine near Childress, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Childress Internists, Childress Cardiologists, Childress Geriatric Doctors, and Childress Nuclear Medicine Physicians.