A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Meyerrose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Meyerrose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyerrose
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyerrose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Meyerrose, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyerrose graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Meyerrose has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary E Meyerrose MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Meyerrose practice?
- Dr. Gary Meyerrose has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Meyerrose practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Nuclear Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Cardiologists, Lubbock Geriatric Doctors, and Lubbock Nuclear Medicine Physicians.