Dr. Gary Midelton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Midelton?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Gary Midelton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 3rd, 2014

We Don't Accept Patients With Deductibles

I could not even make an appointment to see this doctor. His reviews were good so I thought I would see him as my PCP. The person that answered the phone looked up my insurance and told me he could not find my member number. He said that is because I have a deductible and they won't see patients with deductibles because when they bill they don't get paid. I called my insurance company (UMR) and they were surprised to hear this. They suggested I call and speak with the office manager. I called at 12:15pm and after several rings there was a recording in Spanish and then in English. The message did not say they were closed but tells you to call 911 if an emergency. I wonder if Dr. Midleton knows how his staff is hurting his business. They have not only lost me as a patient (one who pays their bills I may add), but I would never recommend anyone one there. As a professional in the healthcare industry I made referrals to Primary Care Doctors all the time. I will not be sending them to Dr. Midleton for sure.

June 9th, 2012

Excellent Doc

My experience at Dr. Gary's office was pleasant, except the male receptionist who is rude and does not smile. He is an excellent doctor, i never have to go for a f/u because his dx's are always correct and gives the right medication unlike other doctors. I love Dr. Gary when ever I feel sick, I know i will get better once i see him.

July 16th, 2011

Nice guy and spent a lot of time with me. Was easy to get an appointment. Explained things to me without using medical jargon. Gave me really affordable prescriptions. I will go back.

October 8th, 2009

Caring and kind physician

Young doctor; humane; listens and pays attention; doesn't treat you as if you are an idiot; decent affordable charge-60 dollars per visit or less. Spanish and English speaking; seems to be knowledgeable in his aread--general medicine. The minuses are --no labs, x-rays, or any other technology; very basic treatment. But if you need a common check up or a prescription, it is a decent place to go to. He will send you to the right specialist though. All in all, i'd rather go to him to some snobish, insanely expensive, and heartless upscale physicians.

February 16th, 2017