Dr. Gary Midla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Midla?

March 10th, 2017

he explains things in layman terms, he is very soft spoken. good bed side manner.

October 27th, 2016

Treated poorly

Went to Dr Midla as a new patient dealing with anxiety and hoping for a referral to see a physchiatrist. He was very rude and ridiculed my condition and made fun of me for having a friend drive me to the appointment because i was nervous about seeing a new doctor. Very unprofessional

February 25th, 2016

Worthless Visit

Don't waste your time / money with this physician. One visit was all I needed to understand the conceited, pompous attitude of this physician. Don't ask any questions or you will be denigrated by this "no bedside manner" physician. Makes you wonder why go to medical school if all you want to do is bully.

April 20th, 2015

I have confidence in Dr. Midla and his whole staff.

October 24th, 2014

LPN

Dr. Midla is the most caring doctor I have had the pleasure of knowing. He has been our family doctor for over 20 years and I can say that he goes above and beyond what many family doctors do. As an LPN I work with many doctors and have never met one with the kindness and empathy that Dr. Midla shows me and my family at each and every visit. When mom mother would go for her visits and she was in advanced dementia Dr. Midla always made sure she was treated wth dignity and care. He is the 'real deal' and I wouldnt' hesitate to refer him to any age from birth through senior citizen. They don't make them like him anymore and I feel very fortunate to be able to call him my family physician. Even though I know he is busy he always takes the time to make me feel that I am his most important patient and I never feel rushed. One in a million for sure!

November 5th, 2012

Rush and brusque attitude

Very disappointed in this Doctor. He was very rush and somewhat rude in manner to me and my wife. He talked down to my wife (who is an RN) about a technical medical question is a VERY rude and unprofessional manner. He acted "halfway out the door" the entire time, and did not seem particularly focused, or empathetic, to my child's condition.

July 17th, 2009

I love Dr. Midla and would highly recommend him to anyone as a family doctor. He is very attentive and caring and very on top of his game. I only wish there were more doctors like him.

March 27th, 2008

great family doctor

i have had dr midla as a family doctor for many years now and you could not ask for a better family doc keep up the good work doc!

June 27th, 2017