A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Mikel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Mikel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mikel
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mikel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Mikel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikel graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mikel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
- Aspirus Keweenaw Hospital
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Cent, Mattoon, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Meryle Mikel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Mikel practice?
- Dr. Gary Mikel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Mikel practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Mattoon, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, IL and Laurium, MI.
See Mattoon Primary Care Doctors and Mattoon Geriatric Doctors.