A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Mikel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Mikel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Mikel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikel graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mikel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
- Aspirus Keweenaw Hospital
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Cent, Mattoon, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Meryle Mikel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Mikel practice?
- Dr. Gary Mikel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Mikel practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Mattoon, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Laurium, MI and Casey, IL.
See Mattoon Family Physicians and Mattoon Geriatric Doctors.