A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Milechman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Milechman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milechman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Milechman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Milechman graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Milechman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Milechman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Milechman practice?
- Dr. Gary Milechman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Milechman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Cardiologists.