A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Milechman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Milechman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milechman
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Milechman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Milechman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Milechman graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Milechman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Milechman MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Milechman practice?
- Dr. Gary Milechman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Milechman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Cardiologists.