A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Mills is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Mills, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mills has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Eugene Mills MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Mills practice?
- Dr. Gary Mills has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Mills practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hixson, TN.
See Chattanooga Obstetricians & Gynecologists.