A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Mimura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Mimura is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mimura graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Mimura has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Mimura MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary Mimura practice?
- Dr. Gary Mimura has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Mimura practices Family Medicine near Dinuba, CA.
See Dinuba Family Physicians.