A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Mimura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Mimura is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mimura
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mimura Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Mimura graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Mimura has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Hiro Mimura MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary H. Mimura practice?
- Dr. Gary Mimura has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Mimura practices Family Medicine near Dinuba, CA.
See Dinuba Family Physicians.