Dr. Gary Mirone DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Vineland, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2017
Find a different doctor!!!
Dr.mirone will do procedures even after you tell him not to. His words, well,while I was in there I decided to go ahead and do it. Then a terrible painful side affect happened and he wouldn't see me, then he told another dr.I went to see, not to see me! Finally I had to have a total repair of the Botched job he did,the doctor said she'd never seen such a mess! Save yourself the trouble and just go somewhere else.

September 7th, 2016
Just don't go
He tells you he wants to do something that's going to cause you a lot of pain but not absolutely necessary. You tell him no that's okay I don't wish to have that part of this procedure done, and then it goes and does it anyway. Then the procedure was a flop after unnecessary excruciating pain. Then he has to go back in and cause more pain to go in and try and repair it.. which didn't last long either I had to go to another surgeon to get repaired. Do yourself a favor don't go listen to him brag about his family life for an hour with his fancy suit knock off. I just don't go!

April 12th, 2016
I recently had pelvic sling surgery with Dr. Mirone. From the first visit, he makes you feel comfortable. His staff Salesia and Cindy are just as dynamic. Having the pelvic sling surgery is a life changing decision and I am extremely grateful for Dr. Mirones expertise and kindness.

March 17th, 2016
Excellent dr.one of the best I have seen .

December 4th, 2015
Outstanding

October 22nd, 2015
Save yourself the trouble don't go
Terrible staff, the doctor wears a suit like he's all that when he really isn't, he tells you he's going to do one thing and then takes it upon himself to do what he wants anyway and then messes that up and attempts to repair it which that doesn't help. The nurse practitioner is very rude and obnoxious..

August 30th, 2015
Don't go find another docto!!!!!r
This man is all about himself, he says,hey let me make money and to heck with these women and their problems! Let me tell them what needs to be done and then I'll just do what I want anyway, and boy if they have a problem afterwards I just won't see them again! ! My receptionist will give them the run around and say oh I don't know how to put you on the schedule as a new patient or an existing patient and she'll say I'll call you back and let you know and then you never get a call back! He messed my two messes up so bad had to go back and have them repaired after I had another prolapse because he didn't fix it right the first time save yourself and nightmare and don't go

June 16th, 2017