Dr. Gary Mirone, DO
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgeon

Video profile

by Kim Conners on Apr 12th, 2016

I recently had pelvic sling surgery with Dr. Mirone. From the first visit, he makes you feel comfortable. His staff Salesia and Cindy are just as dynamic. Having the pelvic sling surgery is a life changing decision and I am extremely grateful for Dr. Mirones expertise and kindness.

by Wanda morales on Mar 17th, 2016

Excellent dr.one of the best I have seen .

by Helen Mair on Dec 4th, 2015

Outstanding

Save yourself the trouble don't go show details Save yourself the trouble don't go
by From a disappointed X patient on Oct 22nd, 2015

Terrible staff, the doctor wears a suit like he's all that when he really isn't, he tells you he's going to do one thing and then takes it upon himself to do what he wants anyway and then messes that up and attempts to repair it which that doesn't help. The nurse practitioner is very rude and obnoxious..

Don't go find another docto!!!!!r show details Don't go find another docto!!!!!r
by A victim of his knife on Aug 30th, 2015

This man is all about himself, he says,hey let me make money and to heck with these women and their problems! Let me tell them what needs to be done and then I'll just do what I want anyway, and boy if they have a problem afterwards I just won't see them again! ! My receptionist will give them the run around and say oh I don't know how to put you on the schedule as a new patient or an existing patient and she'll say I'll call you back and let you know and then you never get a call back! He messed my two messes up so bad had to go back and have them repaired after I had another prolapse because he didn't fix it right the first time save yourself and nightmare and don't go