A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Misamore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Misamore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Misamore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Misamore graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Misamore has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Wayne Misamore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Misamore practice?
- Dr. Gary Misamore has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gary Misamore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Carmel Orthopedic Surgeons.