A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Misamore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Misamore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Misamore
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Misamore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Misamore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Joint Instability
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Misamore graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Misamore has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Wayne Misamore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Misamore practice?
- Dr. Gary Misamore has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Misamore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.